Bereavement is a delicate area which unfortunately we often have to deal with in veterinary practices. This module is the fourth module in Chunk Training’s 6 module course on Caring for Clients and will help build your understanding of bereavement and how to handle it sensitively.
By the end of this module you will:
- Understand the typical 5 stages of grief and people’s different responses to loss
- Be able to help others to cope
- Know how best to deal with informing children about death
- Understand the process of euthanasia from the point of view of all three parties involved: the vet, the pet and the owner.
Support and Resource
This continuing education module contains:
- Fully interactive screens
- A downloadable module summary hand-out
- A range of self assessment questions
- A personalised, printable certificate of completion
Course Licence Validity
Licence valid for one user for 2 weeks from date of purchase.