This module is aimed at front desk / receptionist staff as a guide to rating client calls. Is it an emergency? Is it urgent? Or is it routine? It also covers advice you can give to help the client get their pet safely to surgery.
By the end of this module you will:
- Be able to categorise calls as either True Emergencies, Urgent Cases, or Non Urgent Cases
- Know the different types of presenting sign an owner may describe, and what follow up questions
- Be able to take the right action for the majority of scenarios you are likely to face when receiving a client call regarding an issue with their pet
Support and Resource
This continuing education module contains:
- Fully interactive screens
- A downloadable module summary hand-out
- A range of self assessment questions
- A personalised, printable certificate of completion
Course Licence Validity
Licence valid for one user for 2 weeks from date of purchase.