This 30 minute course, presented by Professor John Berg, gives key background information on the disease the surgery is indicated for, and covers peri-operative care, potential complications, and prognosis.
The course includes a detailed video and quiz to check your understanding. Upon successful completion, you'll receive a personalized CE/CPD certificate.
This course is aimed at all clinical staff and veterinary surgeons.
What You Will Learn
Topics covered in this course includes:
- Indications for ventral bulla osteotomy
- Otitis media with minimal otitis externa
- Inflammatory polyps in cats:
- Nasopharyngeal polyps
- Ear canal polyps
- Removal of polyps by traction vs. ventral bulla osteotomy
- Outcome for cats treated for inflammatory polyps
About The Provider
Professor John Berg is a well-known Founding Fellow in Surgical Oncology and an honorary member of the Veterinary Society of Surgical Oncology, he is also the author of numerous original articles and book chapters on a variety of topics in soft tissue surgery and surgical oncology.